Música feita para minha digníssima.
I woke up that morning and saw the sky was grey
And I thought it would be just a sad and useful day
But I saw this look in your face, your eyes on me
I’ll never forget this feel, ‘cause you showed for me that it’s real
And the sun begun to shine again
When you looked to me you saved my day
You gave me back a reason to live
You held my hand, you healed my pain
You were here for me when I needed a friend
You showed me what love is
From this moment, I know, all my days won’t be the same
Since I have you with me, I will never be sad again
And all my fear is gone when I am with you
I will always be with you, ‘cause I love you my girl, it is true
-- Renato Fontes, 08 de Novembro de 2014

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário